Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Does anyone really care whether Larry Craig is gay?

From reading the police report it seems that either this airport cop is an awfully creative writer or Senator Craig is just plain creepy: http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/craig_report.pdf

I travel through the Minneapolis airport a lot. I can't envision how the Idaho senator's conduct was justified but, in the off chance that it was, then he should have stood up to clear his name.

My sympathy goes out to his family and the people of Idaho. As for Larry, I don't care if he's gay or not (about the only people who might are gays who legitmately might be offended by Larry's behavior).

I'm more concerned about how weird he is.

2 comments:

illusory tenant said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
illusory tenant said...

What's weird is a 34-year veteran of state and federal lawmaking bodies thinking a guilty plea would make misdemeanor charges "go away."